The Costail recipe
- the signature cocktail of La Terrasse
La Terrasse at Château La Coste offers a seasonal menu with the colours and flavours of Provence for a break with friends or family between art, architecture and vineyards. To accompany its charcuterie or cheese plates, La Terrasse has developed its signature cocktail this summer, a fresh, fruity cocktail : Le Costail.
For all those who wish to prolong the summer, Château La Coste unveils the recipe of its famous cocktail ; to bring a little touch of Provence to your aperitifs and parties.
LE COSTAIL :
Ingredients - for 1 person
- 6 cl homemade lemon syrup
- 6 cl homemade basil syrup
- 6 cl Rosé d'une Nuit 2021 Château La Coste
- 2 fresh mint leaves
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 candied lemon (optional)
- Ice cubes
- In a shaker, pour the lemon syrup, the basil syrup and the Rosé d'une Nuit 2021 Château La Coste.
- Stir your shaker from top to bottom and from left to right.
- In a stemmed glass of your choice, add some cubes to your liking.
- Pour the mixture obtained with the shaker.
- Add the mint and the rosemary sprig.
- Serve your cockatil chilled, ideal for aperitifs.
- You can add a slice of preserved lemon if you wish.